Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The vet said Heaven had a very nice, athletic figure... it sorta went to her head.

Looking kinda evil here with the red eyes, but she wanted to show you she got her nails done yesterday. The vet charged me $12.99 for "extra physical restraint."

Excuse the dirty collar, they were playing out in the yard which is very muddy right now. It IS a new blue collar with pink polka dots, you just can't tell by this picture.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Such a cute one you have! 12.99 isn't bad lol, the vet charges us $15 and they only did some of her nails when she came out :shock: So I just do them myself and have special quick stop incase I cut a quick.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, the $12.99 was for the "extra physical restraint." They still charged me another $10 to do her nails. It would have been $20-something, but I get a discount for being a member. Sort of like pet insurance. I pay $20 per dog per month, and they get free office visits, free vaccinations, free spay/neuter, and discounted drugs. (This is at Banfield Animal Hospital, affiliated with PetsMart.) Not a bad deal. I signed a year contract for each dog, but I won't be renewing it after that.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I have that feature on all my programs too, but every time I use it, their eyes look unnatural!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Heaven's over here batting her eyelashes now.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awww, thank you. But you can't take just one, it's a package deal! LOL

Cannon, if I don't use the flash, the pic turns out very dark. I NEED the flash in order for the pic to be visible!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.