Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some of my baby girl.... she is starting to fill out some. Still only weighs 33 pounds, I think she is the smallest out of the whole litter.....

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....so cute! Look at her growing up. Both your babies are sweet.

BTW your couch cushion is on backwards! :lol:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
They are just too cute! Gorgeous babies, both of them.

When our Patty was your daughter's age, she would use Sally Ann as her pillow at naptime! Sometimes I wish I could turn the clock back & relive those day again! Patty's 21 now & Sally Ann passed away from old age, 18 yr old.

I love those shots. They are really good.

Enjoy all 3 of your little ones!

Maria

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Lily is looking great! I LOVE her dark brindle color....and the nubby tail caught me too...cause Maggie Mae still has her tail :lol: Lily does look like she's filling out...already losing that 'awkward puppy' look. Have you considered agility for Lily? She looks like (her frame, build, etc) she would be really good at it!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I have thought about agility.... She has alot of potential to work, I just gotta find the right venue for us.

Maggie Mae was the only pup from the litter that got to keep her tail. Im glad she has a nub..... Except for the times the daughter thinks it is a handle! :shock: :lol:

Thanks for the kind remarks everyone.....

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Rachel Zugg said:
Yeah, I have thought about agility.... She has alot of potential to work, I just gotta find the right venue for us.

Maggie Mae was the only pup from the litter that got to keep her tail. Im glad she has a nub..... Except for the times the daughter thinks it is a handle! :shock: :lol:

Thanks for the kind remarks everyone.....
Yeh, my kids have gotten really good at avoiding all the happy tails around here :lol: Rocket's is the worst because it's eye level with the kids!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Kasco said:

:lol: trust you to notice, don't you just want to go round there and put it right?

Lovely pictures, Lily is doing very well with her new friend :love5:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Roxy said:
Kasco said:

:lol: trust you to notice, don't you just want to go round there and put it right?
LMAO Yeah, I'm a bit anal like that! :laughing6:

·
Registered
154 Posts
She is a Doll!!! What a Cutie! Love the little nubby tail!! I wish mine had nub tails most of the time, like when I end up with a nice big bruise on my leg when they are really happy! And poor little Bob, he's just the right height to get pretty much taken out by Leo's tail!

Ok, so I'm Way behind on updates, been all over the place lately....so....did all the other pups get good homes already? Where's momma dog? Is she still with you too? I'm sure you have updated everyone but I'm a little slow on checking in sometime! Sorry!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts