Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....look at how sweet she is! Her name fits her, too. she just looks like a "Lilly". Very nice. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Oh she is such a beautiful little pup.
I know Shawn and his family must miss her alot.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks you guys..... I know Shawn really wanted them to go to homes where they would get the attention they needed! Weeeelllllll, she is getting TONS of attention that is for sure. Between me and the kids and my hubby she is S-P-O-I-L-E-D. Almost to the point of rotten.... :lol:

She amazes me everyday. She is fully leash trained and almost fully housebroken. She will sleep in her crate and be quiet as a mouse unless she needs to go potty, which is only once during the night. We are so blessed to have her!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is from www.pulldoggies.com ..... Leeann is right tho....

The Banter Bulldogge was founded by us. This is my dream in action. To build a strong working dog that compares to the Brabanter of the 1700's. We have worked for several years to develop this breed and have been very successful with our 2nd, 3rd and continuing generations. Our dogs are not direct descendants of the Extinct Brabanter Bullenbeisser but a example of what we believe they once were.

As far as we know this is the only bulldog breed born in Ohio, USA.

The component breeds used in the re-creation are

Boxer

American Staffordshire Terrier

American Pit Bull Terrier

American Bulldog

Keep in mind that ALL Banter Bulldogge's carry dominant Boxer heritage and a perfected compilation of the other Component breeds. a true Banter is not just a Boxer Pit mix but a fine example of our dedicated and well thought program. Our Dogs are not 1st time crosses they are generational breeding's of our program. We do not refer to our dogs as mixes, mutts or crosses of any of the component breeds. We take pride in our dogs and enjoy working our stock. We developed the standard for this breed and have made great strides in maintaining them. We believe the Banter Bulldogge should always be kept working and feel all dogs to be bred should contain a quality level of working experience. Not only do we feel breeding dogs have true working accomplishments but they must conform to the standard and have excellent health.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have hopes of doing weightpull with her. There are alot of people here in my area that participate in WP events and they are within 50 miles of me. So yes I do plan to work her...... if everything goes the way I plan. But I have alot of homework to do in that area before I commit to being able to do so.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Lily is such a sweet name! She is adorable.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OrsonDogge said:
Huh, i thought banter bulls were just boxer/bulldogs,
maybe im thinking of another breed.
I dont see any boxer in her :?
She is adorable anyways!!
I posted the website with all the info..... She is my first Banter and I don't know everything about them but there is some really good info on that site. You could PM BanterBull if you have any questions about what makes up their breed.....

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
OrsonDogge said:
Huh, i thought banter bulls were just boxer/bulldogs,
maybe im thinking of another breed.
I dont see any boxer in her :?
She is adorable anyways!!
I think Valley Bulldogs are Boxers/English Bulldogs. Maybe that's what you were thinking of!

She's looking great and I'm glad her training is coming along so well. Mags is doing very well, but we still aren't able to give them as much attention as we'd like. Hopefully, once the season is over we'll have plenty of time for them. Lindsay spends a lot of time with her/them, so that's a good thing. But, the're not getting the exercise they need right now. Not such a bad thing since it's been so hot out this summer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts