Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lincoln is back in for his cherry eye, so everyone cross your fingers it will work out this time.
Here's a pic of him from last time he had surgery. (he got fixed/first cherry eye surgery)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Poor boy! Hope it goes well! Luckily we haven't had any eye issues, although the retriever might have something happening, but we're watching it (he has the deep set eyes as well)...

...I did have a dog with haematomas in both his ears...ended up having surgeries...LOL...by the time he was done, he had enough scar tissue and what-not to make his ears too stiff for anymore... :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gazar said:
Poor baby boy - is this something that will continue to occur? I hope not.
Well Im really trying to avoid removing the third eyelid, because it does produce a lot of tears. Im praying it works this time, because if not.. it may have to be removed. Then we'll have to use drops every day. I just want him to be as comfortable as possible... Hopeing for the best.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Poor boy! Keeping my fingers crossed for him....and you!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Did they tack his tear duct last time, or just tighten it up?

Hope all goes well this time, at least he sure is cute in his E-Collar =)

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hope Lincolns eye heals fast and he feels better soon :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all the get better wishes for my boy. His eye is a little swollen today and he is dragging himself around a little. He just seems so sad :(
Bella's mom.. he got it stitched to the bone instead of tucked right under. I know.. sounds painful :(

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Did Linc have it tacked to the bone the first time? Or that's what they did this time. Usually tacking it, rather than just tucking it works. I hope it stays put this time... dry eye sucks!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CowBella said:
Did Linc have it tacked to the bone the first time? Or that's what they did this time. Usually tacking it, rather than just tucking it works. I hope it stays put this time... dry eye sucks!
One got tucked when he got fixed... it came right back out. Then the other eye came out and they both got tacked. One came back out.. so this is his 3rd time in surgery. I dont know what to do if this doesnt work out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts