Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awwww how cute, bully love!!! She is so pretty herself!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
How sweet! That's cool that another Staffy lives right next door. Glad to hear they get along. Great looking dogs. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
How sweet! That's cool that another Staffy lives right next door. Glad to hear they get along. Great looking dogs. :D
It´s wonderfull that they get along because they play so hard :)
Actually it lives one more staffy here called Hector that Link often takes walks with, but we don´t have them loose together because they are both males and that just feels stupid and unessesary.
so we live in a little staff community here :wink:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That's cool! Link looks very hansom and Chilli is pretty! I also have a couple bullies neary by (american bulldogs) except we go for walks at different times and I never met the dogs or people, only saw them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ambulldogpup said:
That's cool! Link looks very hansom and Chilli is pretty! I also have a couple bullies neary by (american bulldogs) except we go for walks at different times and I never met the dogs or people, only saw them.
stop them next time you see them, maybe they can be buddies :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love Link as always, he's just so good looking! How nice to have other Staffies in your neighborhood. I wish we knew other staffs. Rocco just made friends with the girl next door, a beagle/lab mix. They can play for hours!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RoccosMommy said:
I love Link as always, he's just so good looking! How nice to have other Staffies in your neighborhood. I wish we knew other staffs. Rocco just made friends with the girl next door, a beagle/lab mix. They can play for hours!
yes, it´s fun and good to, because they know what I´m going throu :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts