Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No - wouldnt even know how!;)
I'm not sure if the "link" I put on the other forum worked. I'll check it out.
But I have to say that I think some of the people I chatted with - would be better off over here.

· Super Moderator
14,612 Posts
Hi Redog - good to see ya. When the forum was first put together this rule was established:
5. Spamming/advertising on the board without prior permission from board administration will be dealt with accordingly. Posts to this forum may not be used to blatantly promote competing forums/websites.

I believe their concern was that other forums would try to take members from this forum - not share them. Since the construction of the forum there have been many changes. At this point, I would say this might be a question for Yung to look at and ponder over. All of this being said, we are glad that you are sharing with us. :)

· Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that wasnt a link, duh....so what is a competing dog forum?
Hey !!! Welcome to the other side!! :p
The difference here is that we are for all bully breeds. The other is more for APBT's only. Not that its written in stone I'm sure but anyways...

Hope you like it here. You'll find the people here are REALLY helpful, REALLY nice and quite a few REALLY know their stuff ;)

In all seriousness - there are some that have working dogs and I think those are the ones you should hook up with regarding feeding, exercise & all that good stuff.

· Administrator
616 Posts
With posting links, whether it's a competing dog forum or a vendor or anything, you always have to respect the rules of the particular forum. So from our standpoint, go ahead and post links to BDB on sites you visit but there's a good chance that those sites will not allow it if they see it. Every site is different. This site does not allow posting of links to other dog communities within a post.

· Registered
6,256 Posts
I was just going to say the same thing as Yung. If you are posting our link on another forum, be sure to read their rules and make sure it's ok with them. Some forums don't mind, others do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.