Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's 10 weeks old APBT. Her name is Magic(going to be chaged). Right now she's very shy, timid. I got her from my sister who is heartbroken that she can no longer keep her. So she now stays with me. I'm not exactly sure what color she is. lol. It's like a very dark blue. She's got one blue eye and one brown one. These arent the best pics. But just to give you an idea of what she looks like.

·
Registered
421 Posts
she is lovely!!! :D

I actually like the name magic! kinda suites her gorgeous eyes!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is very pretty! Good luck with her. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
She's a cutie! I think Legend and Magic go well together! Never a big fan of the name Magic, but together they suite each other. She is a cutie!! I'm not so good at the colors myself so I could very well be very wrong but is a very dark blue like that a drak blue or a seal?? Wasn't ever real sure of the difference.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Cute! I do like Magic.

Well, your sister shouldn't be THAT heartbroken, she'll see her all the time with you!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys! I'm not sure when she gets in the light her color has a greyish look. So I'm not sure if that's Seal. I'm trying to find a picture to compare her to so I can see. But not having any luck. lol

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LukesTheBest said:
what a cute girl!!!!! does legend like her???
Lol....ummmm...I havent introduced her to Legend yet. Have been keeping all the dogs seperated. Even Tasha. I will be introducing them tonight(Just Legend). And see how things go. I'm thinking he'll like her. Tasha WON'T though. She's such a mean girl! lol

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah. It took me a couple of days to find a name for her because she's so funny looking. I hope she grows into her look. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts