Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone reported having to log in twice before it takes? It's strange, every time and I mean every time I log in, I have to do it twice, never more than twice. Strange.

Thanks,
Tracy

G

·
Yea, I'm starting to get really frustrated with this new setup. I'm ready to log out, but the button on top still says "log in" even though I'm already logged in. I also always get booted back out to the index when i click "post reply" if I got to the thread through "recent topics". grrrrr!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I have that issue at work. It doesn't keep me logged in there (network settings there, maybe), so I always have to sign in, and it usually takes me a couple of tries. At home, I never have to log in.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Do you have your cookies disabled?

This happened to me for a while. I logged in and selected it to remember me, and then I was a guest. So I had to log in again. I just closed the browser, and reopened it and logged in and set it to remember me. :) Hope that helps.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hmmmm. I guess I wasn't logged in, because I just added that post above and it showed me as "guest". I never logged out though. Does it log you out automatically if you don't post something new for a few minutes??

G

·
Yeah, that was me that posted the first Guest reply. It does this to me all the time. I log in, then I hit Reply, and it kicks me back to the Index, just like someone else mentioned.

G

·
OK, here is a great example. I logged in as Threebulls, and at the top of the screen it said Threebulls. I posted the above reply, and it kicked me out as a Guest and posted the above message. Ugh....

·
Registered
257 Posts
ARGHHH!!

same to all of the above...the forum logs me in and logs me out at it's own will. the post reply thing (sent back to the index) is driving me mental i have cleared the history logged out even restarted the machine. And now i cant edit my own post. will this pass?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
This has not happened to me yet. Sounds like a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Anonymous said:
OK, here is a great example. I logged in as Threebulls, and at the top of the screen it said Threebulls. I posted the above reply, and it kicked me out as a Guest and posted the above message. Ugh....
I found what may be contributing to the problem. Some of the sub-forums allow guests to post, while others don't. I've modified that now. Also, I have a scheduled task that restarts the server every couple hours, which may account for sometimes having to log in multiple times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts