Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you can say they are getting along alot better now. :D They never did this before. It was just too cute. I had to post.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LSCKitty said:
Oh my gosh! SO adorable! I love it!!! Glad to see they are getting along and so cutely!
\

Thanks! They are actually doing the exact same thing right now :D Loki just hopped up next to me and collapsed on Lapis. He hissed at first and now hes chill.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crackerbull said:
woa how did you do that? lol a cat would not work out to well around here!!!!
Ha, my AB would run after the cat all of the time. I supervised them and just refereed them. Plus my cat puts my AB in her place, lol. Now they are cool with each other. My AB still runs after my cat because of her prey drive but she doesnt do anything to the cat. But I would never leave them alone unsupervised.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cannon said:
No doubt that cat can hold it's own it's about the same size as Loki! :shock:
I know man, hes huge! And hes been on weight control food since I got him. Go figure. I just saw my neighbors cat across the hall and it has like 10lbs on my cat. The thing is rock solid.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pitchic27 said:
Hey you stole my fat cat!

And this is as close as Calvary gets to Darla -
Laying on Darla's bed eating Darla's bone!
LOL, it seems like there are alot of fat black cats. Does Calvary really chew on the bone?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Loki is so cute!!! I love her spot. :)

Princess and Haus are still in the chase phase. She has her own place that Haus can't get to. I"m hoping they start getting along soon.

That's Princess. Don't let that little head fool you! She's fat, her tummy hangs down to almost the ground!! She doesn't weigh that much though. :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Glad Loki and the cat now get along. My dogs love my cats. As a matter of fact my 6 year old son found a 3 months old kitten in the back yard up a palm tree. Got her down and brought her inside and the dogs just smelled her and that was it. Now I have to find a home the kitty. She is at the vets now for test and hopefully a new home.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
kogeki said:
Pitchic27 said:
Hey you stole my fat cat!

And this is as close as Calvary gets to Darla -
Laying on Darla's bed eating Darla's bone!
LOL, it seems like there are alot of fat black cats. Does Calvary really chew on the bone?
She absolutely eats Darla's bone, sits on Darla's toys when she's not looking, lays on her bed in all it's glory, but if Darla comes up to her she growls like a panther, the sound is CLASSIC I mean it REALLY sounds like a panther. I actually think that Calvary may have a thyroid issue. She's 10 and doesn't eat any more than the other cats. I have to tell you though, since we moved to our new place with the backyard she goes outside more and wanders around and she lost a little bit of weight. She hasn't seen a vet in awhile so I can't even venture a guess at how heavy she is, all I can say is that she is too heavy for the kids to pick up :oops: :shock:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
HausMommy said:

Princess and Haus are still in the chase phase. She has her own place that Haus can't get to. I"m hoping they start getting along soon.

That's Princess. Don't let that little head fool you! She's fat, her tummy hangs down to almost the ground!! She doesn't weigh that much though. :)
Hey I got an orange one too (who also dislikes Darla!)

Who's name is peanut because he looked like this when he was abanded(can't spell that today!) by his momma :?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
Bremner53 said:
I want Loki!!!!!!! Just incase you couldn't figure that out :lol:
We want Dozer and Lucy!!! Why do you have to live in Canada :cry:

I know :? I wish we could all meet each other and everyones dogs. I still want everyone to meet in Vegas next year!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
HausMommy said:

Hey I got an orange one too (who also dislikes Darla!)

Who's name is peanut because he looked like this when he was abanded(can't spell that today!) by his momma :?
He's so cute!! Princess is like crayon orange. It was kind of dark in the room where she hides from Haus.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts