Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over at my sisters house playing in the yard during the frigid weather. It has been disgustingly cold here! I cant wait until spring.

Trying to catch those zoomiez!

Let me in?

Me rockin my new AB shirt with my girl

:p

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
There's our pretty girl!! Glad to see you're back, we were getting worried about you! Wonderful pictures, she's so photogenic!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love the picture of Loki standing in the area of snow even thou she had all the other space without it. I thought you said she was cold! :D Loki has geown up so much and is very beautiful.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Hey! good to see you guys about, gazar was begining to have a panick attack! lol

Loki is turning into a stunning girl, she is lovely. lol I thought the ball hanging from the tree looked good, then next pic loki has it on the floor with it in her mouth! did she break it :p :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a beautiful young lady your Loki has become. :D

I'm with Roxy, I was waiting to see a picture of the soccer ball all chewed up! LOL :lol:

Glad to see you back. Where's Sam? :-s

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
What a pretty girl!! She looks so nice and in good shape. Glad to see you back!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey thanks guys :D Loki broke that soccer ball in less than 5 minutes! No suprise there. I hope our niece didnt use it that much, lol. I'll get her a new one. Loki is about 70-75 lbs now I guess. She had some chub going on. I hope its just a winter thing because she is getting a little bit less food and exercising more. Roxy, thanks for the banner, its awesome :p

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
that one with the door let me in is somthing id frame and put up in my house if it were me what a great pic ! brother i love your dog ! :wink:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Good to see you guys back! Loki is such a pretty lady, you need to post more picture of her though. We don't see enough of Loki on here.

Btw, nice shirt :wink:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Wow, she looks amazing!!! The body structure in the 2nd picture is wonderful! She's definitly turned into something special (not that she always wasnt) but her mature self!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize how big she is now! She's so beautiful.

I love the pic of her in front of the door. Like Alpha I'd frame it too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts