Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Loki doing her thing

2K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  gazar 
#1 ·
Over at my sisters house playing in the yard during the frigid weather. It has been disgustingly cold here! I cant wait until spring.

Trying to catch those zoomiez!

Let me in?

Me rockin my new AB shirt with my girl

:p

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey! good to see you guys about, gazar was begining to have a panick attack! lol

Loki is turning into a stunning girl, she is lovely. lol I thought the ball hanging from the tree looked good, then next pic loki has it on the floor with it in her mouth! did she break it :p :lol:

#8 ·
What a beautiful young lady your Loki has become. :D

I'm with Roxy, I was waiting to see a picture of the soccer ball all chewed up! LOL :lol:

Glad to see you back. Where's Sam? :-s

#12 ·
Hey thanks guys :D Loki broke that soccer ball in less than 5 minutes! No suprise there. I hope our niece didnt use it that much, lol. I'll get her a new one. Loki is about 70-75 lbs now I guess. She had some chub going on. I hope its just a winter thing because she is getting a little bit less food and exercising more. Roxy, thanks for the banner, its awesome :p

#18 ·
Wow, she looks amazing!!! The body structure in the 2nd picture is wonderful! She's definitly turned into something special (not that she always wasnt) but her mature self!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.