Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got Loki's new collar and leash today. It is so awesome. You can tell tell how much work and craftmanship went into it. The quality couldnt be better.
It is a little large but I asked him to make it so she has room to grow.

So if you want a nice collar, get it from Eduard at http://mollossmaster.com/leather.htm

·
Registered
722 Posts
VERY Nice!!! And you take such great pictures!! Is that with your Fuji camera? If so, I need to get me one of those, lol.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That is a gorgeous collar!! I really like how the ring is attached!!!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
I love that collar. The link you attached shows the collars but no price. Would you mind telling us how much it cost when completed?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love that collar. The link you attached shows the collars but no price. Would you mind telling us how much it cost when completed?

Thanks!
They all vary based on the amount of work involved. They are all made from scratch by hand. Mine was $160 with matching leash. That includes shipping and $200 insurance. He also sent me photos of his progress on the collar. He is really cool too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
kogeki said:
They all vary based on the amount of work involved. They are all made from scratch by hand. Mine was $160 with matching leash. That includes shipping and $200 insurance. He also sent me photos of his progress on the collar. He is really cool too.
OMG! I hope Loki realizes how much you love her! YIKES! :shock: LOL

·
Registered
798 Posts
That collar is amazing, she looks gorgeous in it. I think I may get one for odin for his 1 year birthday next month. How long did it take them to get it finished?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Very nice! You were looking out the window for the UPS guy weren't you? You can tell me, it's ok. :wink:

I don't like to 'keep up with the Joneses' but darnit, cool dog, cool camera, cool collar. I am turning green. At least I have a cool dog! :?

What thickness did you go with again, and what options are available?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Love the ring...she is now ready for BONDAGE!! J/K I like the style a lot! I will have to wait till Nikki is done growing before I can get one. I really have my eye on the The Bull or The Gladiator. (31,33) I think that would be a nice 1st Birthday gift. My dad does leather work so I will have to keep it a secret. I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings! LOL

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I can't wait to get one, Lucy is definately getting one for Christmas, she should be full grown by then. That collar is totally worth it for that price, it will last forever.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very nice! And she wears it nicely also!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice! You were looking out the window for the UPS guy weren't you? You can tell me, it's ok. :wink:

I don't like to 'keep up with the Joneses' but darnit, cool dog, cool camera, cool collar. I am turning green. At least I have a cool dog! :?

What thickness did you go with again, and what options are available?
Ha ha, ask Sam about the UPS guy. I have been obsessing about getting the collar.

You definately have a cool dog man. I remember when I first saw the pic of Satch licking the water fountain I sent it to Sam and told her I wanted that dog! I think that was even before I signed up on the forum :p And what are you talking about, youre pictures are great! I always love the shadows and lighting in your pics.

I went with the 2"after much thought. You can get any thickness as long as it works with the collar. He does anything you want.

Sennin, it took about 3 - 4 days for him to make and send out. Much less than I thought it would! The guy is in Canada so it took a bit in the mail though.

·
Registered
940 Posts
kogeki said:
Thanks guys! I took the pics with my new camera. A Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR.

Great camera, I have one, too!!!!
And the collar is absolutely gorgeous!! I have some ordered from the UK, and I cannot wait to get them!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts