Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bella_blue said:
LOL!! Loki is so grown up. She's just a couple weeks younger than Bella and Haus (1 year old this week), right?
Yep, her Birthday is on April 12th I think. I can't believe it has almost been a year.

Another of the series. I think she has a joint in this one...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
What will these teens do next? We will be having a lot of b-days this coming up month, Bella and Haus March 31?, Moose April 1 and Loki April 12 and I think there are a few more that will be celebrating their FIRST birthday. Where did the puppies go, we have big kids now,

Ms Loki had better have been grounded for smoking :!:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
I guess all the youngin's are doing it, even with all the negative press. It must not be helping. Check out Mosley trying to show Messiah that it's bad for him. But, apparently Messiah didn't get the message:

Trust me, I put him in his place when I saw this one! :p

~S

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Time for a new puppy for her to play with! :D
Oh man, I know. If I didnt live in an apartment, I would've definately had one by now. Loki's parents just had another litter too. And one look just like Loki. He even has a spot on his head, but on the side. You made matters worse Luvabull by having me look at Petfinder the other day. Totally not cool. :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
LMFAO!!!!! That is tooooooo cute!! I've always thought smoking makes you look unattractive, but not for Loki. She still looks HAWT! :wink:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
kogeki said:
LuvaBULL said:
Time for a new puppy for her to play with! :D
Oh man, I know. If I didnt live in an apartment, I would've definately had one by now. Loki's parents just had another litter too. And one look just like Loki. He even has a spot on his head, but on the side. You made matters worse Luvabull by having me look at Petfinder the other day. Totally not cool. :p
Nah you need an english staffy pup!

loving Loki pics, smoking the weed...does it mellow her? and the food bills.... high? :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.