Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took Loki to the city for the first time. We took her to the Art Museum and river area and there were a TON of people. So many people, so many dogs and Loki was such a good girl. There were a couple people who were terrified of her but whatever. They need to get over that. She was running, smiling with her tongue out and they were shaking in their shoes. I wish I couldve gotten shots of her walking in the crowds but it was impossible.

Loki chillin by the sculptures on the fountain

Doing our best Rocky imitation on the steps of the art museum

A view from the top of the steps with a view of the Philly skyline

Loki checking out the cherry blossoms

She didnt even react to people breakdancing on rollerskates.

Check out this little guy. You could tell he was a ladies man even if he was only 2.

Candid shot of Sam and Loki

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Those are awesome! It looks like Loki had a great time in the big city!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Awesome pics.Looks like she had a great time in the city.I cant get over that there are still people brake dancing.......LOL
Bet if you went to South street she would get all kinds of attention :wink:
Ahhhh,Spring has arrived........ :flower:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: LARRY!!!

Bremner53 said:
Loki has a Larry too :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, whats a Larry?

Thanks everyone. I'm going to try to get her into the city once a week or so. We have one of the largest park systems within a city in the US, 9,300 acres. We were worried she'd be a little freaked by all the people but she could care less. She met a 4 pund yorkie that was yapping and jumping on her. Loki just smelled her (i make sure i had a nice tight grip on her though, the yorkie wouldve been lunch) Now that I know she is good around that many people, we are going to take her into center city.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kelly said:
Awesome pics.Looks like she had a great time in the city.I cant get over that there are still people brake dancing.......LOL
Bet if you went to South street she would get all kinds of attention :wink:
Ahhhh,Spring has arrived........ :flower:
Kelly, you'll have to bring Buster down and meet up with us sometime. It was so beautiful down there. They even had bowls of ice water out for the dogs :D
We will definately be going down to south street sometime soon. Not on a weekend night though, there are too many tough guy punks anymore.

Break dancing so cool :p I tried to snap a pic of some of the little kids dancing but they are too fast!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Cause she needed to name it something, cause it was always "out there" So everyone thought Larry would be a nice name, lol :toothy7: :toothy8: :toothy10:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is a shot of the art museum from the back. Its so beautiful there. You should see it in full bloom. I wish I could take Loki in the museum. :cry: Its my favorite place to go.

·
Registered
724 Posts
BEAUTIFUL pics!!! Loki is beautiful, as is the city, as are you and Sam!

Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good day out!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts