Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loki was having ball in the snow today. She loves it! She isnt really a big puller but boy was she pulling my butt all over the place. She didnt want to walk on the shoveled concrete but would only walk on the snow :D

All bundled up afterwards :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
I love Loki! What a pretty girl, and boy has she grown up!!! She looks like she's bigger than Chloe now, and Chloe is 5 yrs old! How much does Loki weigh now??

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
God, she's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
She's so beautiful! And she's looking so grown up compared to the older puppy pictures of her. :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Wow, she IS bigger than Chloe; she was only 59lbs when we took her in to be spayed. Does Loki like to eat the snow, or just run in it? The one time we took Rocco to the snow he just sat there eating it the whole time, lol.

·
Registered
724 Posts
LOKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Cool pics!! You all with the snow are making me jealous. I want to know what D would do in the snow.

Those are great pics though! Loki is truly beautiful!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RoccosMommy said:
Wow, she IS bigger than Chloe; she was only 59lbs when we took her in to be spayed. Does Loki like to eat the snow, or just run in it? The one time we took Rocco to the snow he just sat there eating it the whole time, lol.
Chloe is only 59lbs? Wow! Loki is kind of tall but very wide. Her chest is huge. She ate the snow once but that was about it. It was so funny, she picked up a huge piece of ice and carried it around too. She loves running in the snow. She worked me out today. Shes passed out cold next to me right now, lol. I wish we had a backyard so I could let her tear around in the snow off leash. Well, at least she makes me walk at least an hour and half each night since we dont have one :D I've lost like 13 pounds.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Loki Pictures

Very cute pictures of Loki in the snow! She looks so big! I thought Abby wieghed about 60 pounds, but maybe she wighs around 40 or 50 now that I look at Loki. Loki is an American Bulldog right?

·
Registered
914 Posts
oh yeah i ment to write that loki is one of cutest dogs on this site. I love looking at pictures of her and those eyes.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. :D

Brandi, we only got about 3 inches of snow. You're in Delaware right?

Ambulldogpup, yep, Loki is an American Bulldog. She is a hybrid, half Johnson, half standard. The Johnson in her makes her a little bit larger I guess.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Ohhh, I have a standard. Although she still seems skinny for an American Bulldog. I think she was the runt of the litter but she still is the sweetest baby.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ambulldogpup said:
Ohhh, I have a standard. Although she still seems skinny for an American Bulldog. I think she was the runt of the litter but she still is the sweetest baby.
Abby looks perfect to me. Not too skinny at all. She is definately standard.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Geez, Loki is getting huge!! And I love the shape her head is taking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts