Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But she does take after me :D This is the result of me eating my favorite candy, sour patch kids, or any sour candy for that matter. She will salivate so bad for sour candy, more than she does for anything else! Anyone else's dog a nut like her?

Yes, those are drool bubbles. I shouldve taken a photo of the couch that was soaked from her.

"If I look pathetic if will you give me one? I want a yellow one!"

Poor girl, she is only 10 months and gravity is already starting to take its toll

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That is too funny. My boxer used to drool like crazy over my other animals. I had a snake and some rats and he would drool shoe strings when I'd play with them. :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's great! :lol:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Scarlet does that for cheese....if she hears the wrapper open its all game for the drool...she gets me with the walk bys...if you know what I mean.
She walks by and dragges her chin on my knees and the get soaked.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Oh, man, sour patch kids are disgusting.....that's so funny that she drools like that over them....not cheese, not bologna, but sour patch kids......funny stuff!!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That's just too funny! You should see Abby though, she's so much worse, she drools by the gallons when I have liver treats. In agility, I have to bring a face cloth with me to wipe the drool off my pants and shirts cause the whole time she's drooling for the treats :roll:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Of course I gave in! She only gets a couple. I dont like her having sugar plus I think they may hurt her stomach being so sour. I can sit and eat a huge bag of sour patch kids! They are my favorite.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Cute pics! I love how their face gets so intense... like they're working. Heidi does that for ice cream. It's gotten so bad that I can hardly open the freezer without her waking up. Gotta love those bubbles though! :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
HAHAHA! I've never seen drool bubbles before! That's hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
crazy dog

my dog will eat any thing that im eating im mean every thing carots pckels broccoli as long as he sees me eating it it he wants it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts