Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We're still trying to figure out who the mom of these pups is. Not a one of them look anything like Kaia. :-k

There are eight altogether. Five female, three male; five blackish and three fawn. Pretty sure that boxer she came in with is the daddy though - they are already looking undershot. :D

This one's a little fuzzy - but look at that scrunchy little face!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The little fawn boy has your name written all over him. He's quite the little whiner, though. :D He has an underbite and a little white smudge on his chin. Just so cute! :love5:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
O. M. G. They're adorable!! I love them! I want them all!! lol! Can't wait to see more pics!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have to say that THOSE ARE ADORABLE PUPPIES! Those faces make me melt!!!!

Can't wait to see more and more pics!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
PUPPIES!!!!!! OMG, They are adorable.Momma looks like she is doing a great job with them.Kaia sure is a beautiful dog.
Man,If I had the room I would take her in a heart beat.I just love her coloring and that face kills me.I cant wait to watch them litle ones get big.OH BOY, dont you have your hands full now :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Puppies, puppies, PUPPIES!!! OMG they are adorable. Momma looks really tired.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I wish i could come home to a litter of puppies :cry: one day.... :wink: They are adorable! Lucky duck

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
peeblerelf said:
I wish i could come home to a litter of puppies :cry: one day.... :wink: They are adorable! Lucky duck
Thanks!

I was so sad that I missed it, though. :( But it is a pretty cool thing to come home to. :D The bad part about it was that I was just coming home to change, then I had to head back to work for my student's soccer game, so I didn't get to enjoy them for more than a few minutes. :( The good part is that I'm through with work in two weeks, then I have two whole months to spend at home with them. :D

:(:D:(:D:(:D Darn PMS!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm coming to Georgia to get one :)

They are so adorable, what a nice surprise!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
augrad said:
peeblerelf said:
Thanks!

I was so sad that I missed it, though. :( But it is a pretty cool thing to come home to. :D The bad part about it was that I was just coming home to change, then I had to head back to work for my student's soccer game, so I didn't get to enjoy them for more than a few minutes. :( The good part is that I'm through with work in two weeks, then I have two whole months to spend at home with them. :D

:(:D:(:D:(:D Darn PMS!
I am jealous! Puppy fever is alive and well! :lol: It would be really neat to have seen it, but you get to see them grow and change so that is just as good! Keep posting pics so i can get my fix (funny tho, it doesn't seem to help at all! I may need to get a pup soon!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts