Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was my birthday present from hubby :D

She doesn't have a name yet, I have been calling her boo...It just might stick. She is so funny looking, but I love her to death!!!

She is eight weeks old and weighs a whopping 2lbs!!! Her mama was a smooth coat and daddy was long hair. She is kinda in between... I love her anyway LOL...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mama was smooth and daddy was long. She is kinda in between. Her hair is not super long, but definately not smooth!!!

The other thing, why don't her ears stand straight up. She was the only one that has ears like this. She is the odd ball of the litter for sure! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is cute.....Is she a Chihuahua? If she is her ears will probably go up my CHihuahua's ears were floppy too..My 2cents.........Anyways she is a doll I love the attitude that little dogs have :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I will be putting more of her up within the next couple days. I will get some full shots of her. Her head looks huge compared to her little body.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....what a li'l cutie pie!! More pics, please!!! :D

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I like the name Boo, too. Love the Bsby Blues.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL...Well, they are not very fond of her. Cali doesn't mind her as long as Dozer is nowhere around. Dozer barks at her, so when he starts Cali has to join in. Dozer is more dominant and Cali is very laid back. Nothing seems to get to her, she is such a good girl :D . Dozer will learn soon that she is a part of the family and settle down. We went through the same thing when we brought Cali home. It took him a little while to see that she is OK. I just have to be very careful in the meantime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts