Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look how much Koa is built like his sire. Koa still looks like a puppy in the face, maybe he'll eventually look like his dad too. Oh and you can't tell from this pic, but his dad is blue brindle. Koa is now starting to get that brownish/tan color in his coat too. You can only see it up close though.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I agree with Roxy, I am you didn't crop his ears. I think it makes a good looking dog look VERY mean and doesn't help with BSL. Koa is big and intimitating but still has a more gentle look to him. JMO

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
He is starting to look like his dad! I think Bella is starting to look like her mom in her body type.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
bella_blue said:
He is starting to look like his dad! I think Bella is starting to look like her mom in her body type.

What a cute dog! Do you have a pic of their dad?

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Roxy said:
So glad u didn't alter his ears! Koa gonna be/is handsome boy :) :love4:
I disagree, I think the cropped ears on the right breed looks fantastic and papa is certainly perfect for the crop. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Faith Marie said:
What a cute dog! Do you have a pic of their dad?
Not yet! Tasha and I are working on it, though. :) Her fiance is friends with the owner of Bella's and Haus' dad.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
bella_blue said:
Koda's mom is gorgeous!!! She looks very petite. What a doll. How old is she?
I believe she's just a little over a year old...not positive though.
No wonder she looks small, then. :) Do you have any pictures of Koda's dad?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
bella_blue said:
apbtgurl26 said:
bella_blue said:
Koda's mom is gorgeous!!! She looks very petite. What a doll. How old is she?
I believe she's just a little over a year old...not positive though.
No wonder she looks small, then. :) Do you have any pictures of Koda's dad?
Here is Buddy - his dad...the pics aren't all that great, but all I have.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pics everyone -- Leann and Tasha -- your dogs' mom definitely looks like a Pit x Boxer to me! Maybe that accounts for their size.

Thanks for the compliments on Koa and his daddy! :D

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Family of 5 said:
Roxy said:
So glad u didn't alter his ears! Koa gonna be/is handsome boy :) :love4:
I disagree, I think the cropped ears on the right breed looks fantastic and papa is certainly perfect for the crop. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
i have to agree, i like the cropped look on the right dog, and done perfectly.... koa's daddys ears are too wrong for me....... but i like the cropped look

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Great pics everyone -- Leann and Tasha -- your dogs' mom definitely looks like a Pit x Boxer to me! Maybe that accounts for their size.

Thanks for the compliments on Koa and his daddy! :D
I've heard that several times!! Maybe that explains why Haus "boxes" with Dennis. He'll stand up on his hind legs and use his paws like fists.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
When my husband and I first saw their mom, we thought she was a Boxer. She does have a short muzzle like a Boxer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts