Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking for a high drive, intelligent APBT pup for my next training project. The dog is for me personally. The pup should be male, intact, UKC, AKC or ADBA registered. I would prefer to stay away from co-owns. I would want full rights to the dog. Bloodlines, size and color are unimportant as long as the dog has strong prey drive and is environmentally and physically sound.

If you think you have the right pup please email me with pictures, pedigree and other pertinent information. Email [email protected]

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Hi Chris.

Are you familiar with Howard Burgess? Howard and Beth work their dogs hard and demand alot form them temperament wise. They are also big on health testing.

Howard and Beth do Schutzhund, weight pull, agility, and even conformation. Not too many bases they don't cover. Good people with nice dogs. High standards and wont sell a dog to just anybody. Real ambassadors of the breed.

Shoot Chello or Tracey and email if you want to know more. Best of luck.

http://hometown.aol.com/howardpit1/index.html

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Folks... This ain't my first rodeo!

Hello again,

I realize that the AKC version is called an Amstaff. The Amstaff can be registered as an APBT in the UKC or ADBA. I do know Howard very well. He just sent someone to me looking for a pup. I don't breed much so I have nothing. Thanks Lisa! Howard is the best!

If you have a pup please email me at [email protected]. I really am just looking for a working APBT pup and would like to avoid the Amstaff vs APBT debates and the AKC vs ADBA vs UKC debates. I have been in the breed for over 16 years. I have seen these kind of online debates many times every year. Let's stay on topic PLEASE!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

1 - 6 of 6 Posts