Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm also looking for a small OEB. I've found that, unless you want it 1/2 EB, the smallest weight is about 60lbs. Once in a while you'll find some for 50-55lbs, but not very often.

There's a breeder near me (in Canada) that breeds mini OEBs, but I've never talked to them so I have no idea what they're like. They seem like good breeders though. http://www.oldbulldogges.canadianwebs.com/photo_1.html

Edit: If you do find any though, let me know. I'd be interested in seeing them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
too my knowledge OEB's were originally (Leavitt) bred with foundation stock of 1/2EB the other half equal parts APBT, AB, and Mastiff. So it is hard to find small ones due to the foundation used to develop alot of the lines.

Looking for a female will definitely increase your chances of getting a small one though.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Not all the breeders use the Leavitt lines. Many have developed new lines that are more bully/less pitty. That is why the Leavitt line is no longer called an OEB, they are called a Leavitt bulldog. They look very similiar, IMO to an AB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.