Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Youll never believe this but I have a pittbull chauahua mix. Now I know that sounds wrong in so many ways, and I thought so too untill I saw her shes the coolest dog. now I know there are people who think pitbull mixes aren't good dogs and cerntally not a pitt bull chauahua. So shes a good dog but I kinda want to get her fixed because I have very few breeding options. I have seen a miniature pitbull but thats it just one and I can't seem to find any information on the internet about them so if you have heard of any thing please let me know. -seeking very small pitbull male to breed.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i think youre referrring to a staffordshire bull terrier... but why would you want to breed your mutt for? even if it was pure doesnt mean you should breed. leave that to the professionals and dont try to jump on the back yard breeder bandwagon. there are enough dogs in the pound.. if you dont believe me, just go visit the animal shelters and you will see plenty pits and/or pit mixes...

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
minipit said:
Youll never believe this but I have a pittbull chauahua mix. Now I know that sounds wrong in so many ways, and I thought so too untill I saw her shes the coolest dog. now I know there are people who think pitbull mixes aren't good dogs and cerntally not a pitt bull chauahua. So shes a good dog but I kinda want to get her fixed because I have very few breeding options. I have seen a miniature pitbull but thats it just one and I can't seem to find any information on the internet about them so if you have heard of any thing please let me know. -seeking very small pitbull male to breed.
With all the pet overpopulation and dogs dying in shelters BY THE MINUTE you need to rethink your decision to try to breed your mixed breed dog. Please watch this:
http://www.itsmeowornever.org/homeless.html

http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

And this and then tell me that you can really justify bringing MORE unwanted (even if YOU want them, other peopole won't!) animals into this world.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts