Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told today she looks like a boy cause of here size !

what you guys think !like i know she thick as hell but a boy ?just a johnson bully !

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I think she looks girly, but maybe that's just 'cause I know she's a girl. People always think Heaven is a boy. Even after they see she lacks a penis, they still refer to her as a "he."

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
She looks like a beautiful bully to me! People ALWAYS mistake Diamond Girl for a boy because she's so stocky and bully....she might as well be she tough as nails!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
OMG she is getting so darn big. I remember when she was just a little tiny white speck..."STELLA" uhmm...well it was "SWEATPEA" then!! LOL What a pretty GIRL!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well I get the opposite, Moose a girl even tho he has his jewels sticking out his hind quarters. I think Stella is beautiful but people think just because she is very Johnson that look only gets males. Moose being standard they think it is not macho enough for a male so he must be female. People are weird.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, people in general don't know much about bully breeds. I'm just beginning to make distinctions, but every EB looks like a boy to me! :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Awesome

Family of 5 said:
I don't care what sex that dog is she is an awesome looking!!!! I bet she's a real charmer.
thanks ! :wink:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
i was told today she looks like a boy cause of here size !

what you guys think !like i know she thick as hell but a boy ?just a johnson bully !

Thats OK dear..remeber when everyone thought you were a girl "sweetpea" :wink: :lol: :wink:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I don't think she looks like a boy. Abby gets called a boy from strangers too, I think mostly cause od her brindle shades she has, makes her look a little masculine. But I don't think your Stella looks boyish. She's a very feminine bully :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts