Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Mason is 16 weeks and im not sure i he's lost all his baby teeth yet?? Whats the time frame like? Im hoping I can find one to keep but im sort of in the blind here since I dont even know when he's supposed to start losing baby teeth

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Obelisk said:
Mason is 16 weeks and im not sure i he's lost all his baby teeth yet?? Whats the time frame like? Im hoping I can find one to keep but im sort of in the blind here since I dont even know when he's supposed to start losing baby teeth
you'll know. It will happen when he bites you(playing) and it doesn't feel like a needle but rather a ton of bricks :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I don't remember the exact age, but I think Bogart started losing his around 3-4 months of age. Bogart is my first (and only) dog, so I freaked out when I started seeing some blood spots on his toys. That's how I knew, and of course I could see. I am guessing your puppy should be starting to lose some teeth by now. Bogart swallowed most of his, but I was able to find one!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I pulled a couple of Carter's teeth when They just wouldn't seem to wanna come out. Plus he was eating very little with them just hanging there. I saved a few to put into his scrapbook. My daughter made sure that the tooth fairy didn't forget about Carter so she would put his teeth under her pillow and the tooth fairy would put a biscuit on her dresser for Carter. She just loved that.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Family of 5 said:
Obelisk said:
you'll know. It will happen when he bites you(playing) and it doesn't feel like a needle but rather a ton of bricks :D
I laughed so #$% hard when I read this! :D

I was just getting to post this same question, so nice thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts