Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would let you all no i lost my darling dog to cancer.She was fine two weeks ago playing running around the bedroom . untill she stopped eating.Then over nite her tummy swollen looked like she was ready to drop a litter of pups.But i knew i had her spade three yrs ago.So off to the vet i took her. The vet took blood tests found something there. they decided to operate they found two tennis ball sized lumps. tumours. as she was still under anestetic the vet rang me to ask for permission to put her asleep I was mortified to hear this. Or i can sew her up and you can take her home.But she will only last two weeks. she was full of cancer. I couldnt believe what i was hearing. She was a baby only 7 yrs. My home is not the same anymore.Even my parrot keeps shouting. dizzy. It brakes my heart noing i will never see her again. Just goes to show how fast cancer can spread. She had one of the worst cancers the vet said.It spreads so fast.I am going to adopt another staffy in time. Give her love and affection like i did to dizzy .Rest in peace dizzyXXXXXXXX Your gone but you wont be forggoten. :cry:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :(

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I have been there and it is a hard thing to go thru. I'm sure you gave her a good life so remember all the good times. She is resting peacefully now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Poor sweet girl. At least you got to spoil her and give her a great life while she was here.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Im very sorry to hear that my heart goes out to you...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
maggiemay48 said:
Just thought i would let you all no i lost my darling dog to cancer.She was fine two weeks ago playing running around the bedroom . untill she stopped eating.Then over nite her tummy swollen looked like she was ready to drop a litter of pups.But i knew i had her spade three yrs ago.So off to the vet i took her. The vet took blood tests found something there. they decided to operate they found two tennis ball sized lumps. tumours. as she was still under anestetic the vet rang me to ask for permission to put her asleep I was mortified to hear this. Or i can sew her up and you can take her home.But she will only last two weeks. she was full of cancer. I couldnt believe what i was hearing. She was a baby only 7 yrs. My home is not the same anymore.Even my parrot keeps shouting. dizzy. It brakes my heart noing i will never see her again. Just goes to show how fast cancer can spread. She had one of the worst cancers the vet said.It spreads so fast.I am going to adopt another staffy in time. Give her love and affection like i did to dizzy .Rest in peace dizzyXXXXXXXX Your gone but you wont be forggoten. :cry:
You passed away 12 mths ago.Still miss you.dizzy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxd

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
maggiemay48 said:
You passed away 12 mths ago.Still miss you.dizzy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxd

·
Registered
471 Posts
Share your pain and sorrow

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will soon be going through the same thing. My dog is very old and very weak and wont be w/us much longer. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am as it is soooo hard, I'm sure, without your beloved baby! My heart goes out to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts