Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 5 years with Hugo today was a tough day.. Our first dog, a very fun and interesting 5 years of learning and loving and playing his favorite game of fetch and try as hard as you can to catch me while I run away with the ball!!

Anyway, our family LOVES American Bulldogs.. Our boy was a stubborn one and managed to get out of the yard somehow and find himself the business end of a car.. He has always listened very well and I would call myself an educated and well read AB owner but when you have 2 plus acres he can always find a way..

So in the worst way you could guess my wife is on the way to taking the kids to school and there he is, on the side of the road, no hiding it from the children or even getting a chance to sugar coat it.. God I'm in tears just typing this knowing I'm never going to see him again..

Anyway, I guess if any of you can help out.. We would very much so like a new place to put that love and an AB puppy is just what we need.. We live in AZ and if any of you can please help us with finding a nice male AB puppy from large stock we would owe you!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss...he was a beautiful boy!

As for breeders in AZ, I know we have a few memebers from AZ, so hopefully they'll chime in and help you out. If not, please be sure to start another thread with your location and what you're looking for in the thread title.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all.. I really thought I was okay until tonight.. I thank god it wasn't a child but I just keep thinking I'm going to see him again.. It dawned on me after I posted that the exact spot he's sitting in for the picture is where I burried him.. That picture was about 2 months after I got him and he always loved sitting under that tree for some reason.. I guess that didn't really click until I saw the picture again.. Anyway, thank you all very much and I will post pictures when we get a new puppy.. Seems like the best way to try to clear our heads of not having him and I think it will be good for the kiddos..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts