Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but I haven't posted any pics in a while so here ya go!! :D

You guys probably didn't know this but my dogs are 'Cuse fans!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pics. I love seeing pictures of your dogs. You know Chopper is one of my favs! :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didja ever notice Chopper is always chewing on something?? LOL :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
724 Posts
CHOPPER!! I love him! He's definitely one of my favs too! I am still waiting for him :wink: I do love Jazz too! The one in the hat is cute.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I love that last pic, and the one where Jazz is looking up at the camera like she's just about to talk!

I can't believe how big Chopper is getting!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Awesome pics. They are so cute together. Chopper is one of my favs on the forum and always has been. I remember seeing his photo even before I got Loki and fell in love with him :p

Kasco, you have to start posting pics more often. Please! :p

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the nice comments! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I bought the same exact tennis ball/rope toys this weekend at the dollar general. Luckily, they were only $1 b/c they didn't last very long once our boxer got ahold of them. She literally shredded the tennis balls into hundreds of little pieces...I was picking them up all weekend!!! :evil:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
kogeki said:
Awesome pics. They are so cute together. Chopper is one of my favs on the forum and always has been. I remember seeing his photo even before I got Loki and fell in love with him :p

Kasco, you have to start posting pics more often. Please! :p
I fell in love with him and Loki right away!!

I love him, I just want to grab his big head and kiss him so much!!!!!! He reminds me of Doz so MUCH!!!

Jazzy is pretty as ever!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I love Chopper and Jazz!!! You have a couple of great looking dogs there, it's a shame we don't see more of them!(hint hint) :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
apbtgurl26 said:
I bought the same exact tennis ball/rope toys this weekend at the dollar general. Luckily, they were only $1 b/c they didn't last very long once our boxer got ahold of them. She literally shredded the tennis balls into hundreds of little pieces...I was picking them up all weekend!!! :evil:
Dollar General!? Holey moley I paid $17.99 for that thing! LOL Luckily it's still alive for that price. :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts