Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 8 week old pup loves to walk and run.. I dont take him out long because of his age and I rarely take him out front anyhow but when I do boy will he chase after you running at top speed for a good time..Is this common for eb pups, I thought they didnt like to walk that much..Ive walked him around our neighborhood 25 minute walk and he was a champ all the way..

Hmm I think I have a Spaz on my hands..lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
As a puppy he will probably be pretty active.

Be careful where you walk because of parvo. It is EVERYWHERE and until all his shots are done, he could get VERY sick and die from it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Our EB, Milo, is very active as well. We didn't get him until he was 18 months but, he loves to walk and run. We take him out 3 times a day, usually at least 30 minutes each time. We have had to reduce the time, with the weather change though, he won't even go outside in the middle of the day.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so maybe it was short lived..lol

Lately I only take him on short strolls to mailbox and then back..and he just wants to sit and if he walks he no longer chases at top speed..Looks like my wearing him out technique was short lived.. :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts