Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys were right again. The flirt pole is great.

I was a little worried that Mo wouldn't be interested, cause he could care less about the spring pole.

But he took to the flirt pole immediately. What a blast he had!...and lots of excercise.

Takin the bait.

Pooped

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
cannon said:
Thanks! Yeah they rock! I was getting dizzy!
Oh, I know!! I love watching Bella and Remy run around in circles chasing the toy on the end, but I usually end up having to sit down for a minute because I get so dizzy!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Momers..............lol , Looks like he really had a good time with that.Now I know I have to get out and make one of those.
Looks as though you tired his cute butt out!God he is such a good looking dog :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
just made mine

LOL dogs are so easy to entertain I just made a flirt pole OMG they love the thing like 2 big cats LOL I never had so much fun with them. they go crazy running after it jumping up to get it so funny & so easy and simple to make. I have to hide it when I'm done tough they try like hell to find it so they can drag it off on their own LOL.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Okay i must be dumb - Ive been on this board for like two years and still dont know what the hell a flirt pole is?!?!!?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts