Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought the kids a swimming pool for the back yard, Chassis was the only one to dig it.

Cami loves the mud.

My little fat head.

Backyard fun for me and Chassis anyway!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
OMG, those are so cute! I can't belive how big Torco and Cami are. Cami is just beautiful, btw. I love her markings. I want to get a pool like that for my dogs, too.

·
Registered
586 Posts
This is my favorite! Spaz girl maxin and relaxin in her pool LOL!

oh and this one too. Look at that happy face. What a blast she was having!

I LOVE CHASSIS!

I love Torco and Cami too........ :wav:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chassis loves her pool, she will stand in it even if there is no water in it. The two younger snot bags wont even go near it.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
See I knew it! You haven't posted new pics since March and they have all gorwn like weeds! LOL -- they look like they are having so much fun. Maybe I SHOULD move to TX. It's been cold & rainy here.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LuvaBULL said:
See I knew it! You haven't posted new pics since March and they have all gorwn like weeds! LOL -- they look like they are having so much fun. Maybe I SHOULD move to TX. It's been cold & rainy here.
I had no idea that it had been that long since I have posted pics. Are you sure you can handle the heat in Tx, summer months can be ruff down here. :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Oh my!!!! How ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe how big Torco is already!!! That's so funny that Chassis will lay in the pool with no water lol you have to get a picture of that!! I love that pic of Torco laying on his back by the fence. Was he sleeping or just being silly? Thanks for posting :) I love Cami's muddy paws :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
HILLARIOUS!! I love the pic with Torco running throught the water like what the hell did I just do! Cami is huge...what the hell have you been feeding her. I have been saying for months I want to get mine a kitty pool..you made me want one even more know!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LokersPadokers said:
Oh my!!!! How ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe how big Torco is already!!! That's so funny that Chassis will lay in the pool with no water lol you have to get a picture of that!! I love that pic of Torco laying on his back by the fence. Was he sleeping or just being silly? Thanks for posting :) I love Cami's muddy paws :)

He loves to roll around on his back and push himself around, while making funny grunting noises. He is such a clown. I will get some pics of Chassis in her pool with no water. :D

Thanks for all the compliments guys, they are a handful thats for sure.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts