Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait until it is like 70 degrees out! Its like 40 - 45 this week and that is good, ha.

*Warning, there are alot of pictures here!*

Loki posing on some rocks in the woods. Shes such a ham.

Chowing down on her Merrick bone

Being a good girl as always on the ride over to my mom's house

Me and Loki playing with her new tug toy at my Mom's

Loki just absolutely loves my mom. And the feeling is mutual. She refers to her as her grandaughter

Poor Loki, my mom and sister's dogs suck. They are so boring and never want to play.

:p

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Very nice pictures.I love the eyes.Were abouts are you in Pa.I am 30 min outside of philly.We normally take our other dog Molly to run over at Smedley park or by Philly at the John (woops forgot the name but it goes from essington to philly.Has the walking trails,lake runs through and nothing but woods and deer.She loves it there.I wanna say John Hins but that name just popped up so I am probably wrong.Anyway love the pictures.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She sure is grown up. What a lovely girl she is. That's great that your mom loves Loki so much. My mom loves my doggies, too bit I can't take them to her house anymore cuz she's got a doggie now, too. Jazzy used to play with mom's dog, but now that Jazz is grown up, she doesn't like her anymore. Oh well. :roll: Great pictures!! :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone :p

Kelly, we live in Philly, Roxborough/Wissahickon area to be exact (Northwest Philly) Do you know where Wissahickon park, Valley Green, and Forbidden drive are? If you dont, you MUST go. We live right there. It is a beautiful park and has a ton of trails. There are buildings back there from the late 1600s and 1700s. Its awesome. The first couple of pictures of Loki were taken in that park. I'll send you a map if youre interested. Here is a picture of a house from 1707 from back there, really neat:

Kasco, my mom has a dog too and it is a nasty little thing. It is very possessive and snaps at Loki all of the time. My moms boyfriend holds him and protects him, pets him when he is growling. He even bites my moms boyfriend. Yet he doesnt like Loki and all Loki wants is to be pet. Hes a jackass. My mom will just call her dog an idiot and lock him in her bedroom when he gets nasty, lol. On Christmas my mom had some champage and was rolling around on the floor with Loki and trying to play tug. I wish I had video, it was so funny.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww, I love Miss Lokers!

My mom refers to Haus as her grandson, so does Dennis' mom. :oops:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
kogeki said:
Thanks everyone :p

Kelly, we live in Philly, Roxborough/Wissahickon area to be exact (Northwest Philly) Do you know where Wissahickon park, Valley Green, and Forbidden drive are? If you dont, you MUST go. We live right there. It is a beautiful park and has a ton of trails. There are buildings back there from the late 1600s and 1700s. Its awesome. The first couple of pictures of Loki were taken in that park. I'll send you a map if youre interested. Here is a picture of a house from 1707 from back there, really neat:

Kasco, my mom has a dog too and it is a nasty little thing. It is very possessive and snaps at Loki all of the time. My moms boyfriend holds him and protects him, pets him when he is growling. He even bites my moms boyfriend. Yet he doesnt like Loki and all Loki wants is to be pet. Hes a jackass. My mom will just call her dog an idiot and lock him in her bedroom when he gets nasty, lol. On Christmas my mom had some champage and was rolling around on the floor with Loki and trying to play tug. I wish I had video, it was so funny.
I WOULD LOVE A MAP TO SEE HOW TO GET THERE.IT WOULD BE NICE TO GO SOME PLACE NEW AND THERE LOOKS TO BE ALOT AROUND INSTAED OF JUST TREES............LOL.YOU CAN PM WITH THE INFO IF YOU LIKE OR I CAN PM YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS.THANKS AND MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP!!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Loki is absolutely a beautiful girl! What a stunning form! May I ask how much she weighs? I know woman don't like to talk about their weight so I'll understand if she doesn't want to disclose that info... haha...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.