Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of Evil Doze, he looks like he wants to eat her up!!

Cute Dozer

Cute Lucy

Cuddlin with Dad

Don't mind the messy house, My table is where all my clothes dry :lol:

Sharing

·
Registered
215 Posts
kogeki said:
This isnt very cool of you. You make me want another dog SO bad! They are both adorable as all heck. :D

i knooooooooowwwwwww
i want another puppy sooo bad but Alexis says no not till we move out of here
i think it's cause we both want an apbt but we can't have em in dade

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chico.Heidi said:
What a good boy Dozer is sharing his bone like that!

Its more like good Lucy for sharing the bone. Dozer doesn't really care at all, but Lucy gets so mad at him sometimes. I can see not toys in the futures for both of them together. They get along great, but Lucy doesn't like to share toys so much. Maybe she will grow out of it. She is definately the boss of the two though, its pretty funny watching her boss this huge dog around. I think as long as he always gives in everything will be okay.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Lucy sort of looks like moose!!

Awesome pictures tho! God she is cute!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
THey look so happy together! Great pictures!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Kate: That is so funny that you think Lucy looks like Moose because Moose's mother's name is Lucy.
Anyways she is BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy that Dozer and Lucy are happy together.

·
Registered
722 Posts
They play so well together! That's cute that he shared his bone.

·
Registered
323 Posts
What great pics! It looks like they are having such a good time together! How old is Lucy? She is so very cute! (and so is Dozer as always)

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucy is 10 weeks old, They do get along well I am really happy. Dozer sometimes gets a little jelous when we pet her.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I know what you mean about the jealousy thing. Chloe gets so jealous whenever we give attention to Rocco. She squeezes her way right in between me and Rocco and puts her silly mug right in my face, lol. Thankfully Rocco doesnt really mind. Congrats on the new puppy, that's so exciting! I love having a puppy around!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RoccosMommy said:
I know what you mean about the jealousy thing. Chloe gets so jealous whenever we give attention to Rocco. She squeezes her way right in between me and Rocco and puts her silly mug right in my face, lol. Thankfully Rocco doesnt really mind. Congrats on the new puppy, that's so exciting! I love having a puppy around!

Thanks, Its so much fun having a puppy around, I wish she would stay like that forever, but at the same time I want her to get big so that the two can actually play without Dozer just beating her up.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That is sooo sweet. Doser is such a good boy!! You have a beautiful family. :D :!:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Lucy is adorable, Fiona wants her so badly. She looks huge for only being ten weeks old. I think if Fiona has her way we''ll soon have a pup just like her. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts