1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pictures of the doggies....

handsome boy with his bandana on

I wonder how deep it is

Maybe if I hop in quickly.... they wont notice...

darn.... busted!

mm my bone... hey dad did you get a fish!?

JagerMonster to the rescue!!!

Dad & Isis

Pretty Girl with the bandana too!

Frog Dog snoozin

Frog Dog

sry for the quality... but still too cute!

Harley & Fatboy Nox

chow puppy that my friend's mom owns

·
Registered
798 Posts
I love Jager's coloring, and his eyes are so wild looking. Isis' profile shot reminds me of odin. Good looking family you got there.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics. Very good looking dogs. :D Dontcha' just love chow puppies - they're just rediculous with all that fluff.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Erica .... thank you, i try to post pics ever week or two, trust me, i take plenty of them, but not all are great pics... so they get discarded.

Sennin, thank you, Jager is a reverse brindle, and his blue (glass) eye does make him look wicked! But thats part of his charm. Isis is such a Beeech... she's a wonderful dog too tho. I love her profile, especially when she's all stoiac.

Augrad, they dont' know a name for her yet, the pound had Akiva for her name... but they've been calling her Little Miss, or Missy. The fluff is crazy, she has to get brushed all the time, and she loves to get into her water dish, i suppose because with all the hair, they get hot... anyhow, everytime she takes a dip, she has to be brushed again.

thanks for the kind words.... hehe keep them coming lol

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I just love your dogs. Isis is one fine looking ladie!! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rachel Zugg, first of all thank you! Isis is 3yrs old DOB 3/20/03 Jager is 11months old. DOB 7/1/05 and Nox is 2yrs old, DOB 1/16/04

Kasco... I have to agree, she has a head on her that is soo pretty... tis why we call her Preeety gurl. I love your Chopper tho, he's an awesome lookin dog. Who's he out of? Have you ever used him for anything? work, show, stud?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
BergstromsABs said:
Rachel Zugg, first of all thank you! Isis is 3yrs old DOB 3/20/03 Jager is 11months old. DOB 7/1/05 and Nox is 2yrs old, DOB 1/16/04

Kasco... I have to agree, she has a head on her that is soo pretty... tis why we call her Preeety gurl. I love your Chopper tho, he's an awesome lookin dog. Who's he out of? Have you ever used him for anything? work, show, stud?
Thanks. Chopper is neutered. We opted not to get papers on him to save money when we got him. Kicking myself now cuz I'd love to know his ped! :roll: we're going to get his hips and elbows xrayed when he turns two in October. I'd like to get him into weight pulling. We're in the market for a harness now just to get him used to it and let him start pulling light weight to get the feel of pulling. I'm biased, but he's just too great of a dog not to do anything with him! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kasco, yeah, he's a great pet I would bet on it... No need to kick yourself, enough unneutered/unspayed animals out there. And i can also understand saveing a few bucks here and there when need be. Let us know how he does starting out with pulling weight. I want to get Jager and Isis into it, Isis is very obident, and very driven, i have no hesitance with her, but i want to get her hip scores first. and Jager, well i want to start training him as well, he's an ox, and for as young as he is, 11 months, he's strong! Good Luck!!

APBTgurl thank you.. there's a shot of Fatboy Nox and his girlfriend Harley... the names were purely coincedental. However, neither of them have had any health problems, Nox at one point got a cherry eye, but that isn't hereditary. This female looks real good, her one foot turns out a little more then i'd like, but they said that happened when she was a pup, they also have 4 st. bernards. :shock: . anyhow... hope you enjoyed.

I'll take some new pics of him today... its been raining all week, so we haven't been playing outside and taking pics all the time like usual... however today looks better so i'll get some new pics. take care!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Kasco, yeah, he's a great pet I would bet on it... No need to kick yourself, enough unneutered/unspayed animals out there.
Oh, no, I'm glad we got him neutered! It's not having his papers to know his lines that I wish I had done. The breeder was going to send me a copy of his sister's ped ( who the breeder kept) so I could see it but he forgot. Maybe i'll ask him again.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Halo, You have some beautiful dogs as well. Thank you!

Tjortega I'm soo excited for you, I noticed your new pics posted, didn't have a chance to leave a msg. sorry. Pearl is sooooo adorable, its funny how their heads are soo much larger then they're little bodies. She looks "top heavy", suppose in the real word, she would be ahead lol. :lol: As for showing, not yet, but our plan is to go to the Showdown in Motown... it will be our first show. very excited! Its in June here in Michigan.

Kasco, You should definitely call, the least they could give you is some names, you could fill it out yourselve. without a copy. just ask for it... they're have programs you can use to generate a pedigree, www.dogresources.com has a good one, easy too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts