Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucy sure showed her bulldog traits this weekend :lol: I was in Calgary to check out a Schutzhund Club, and I stayed at Chads sisters place. She has a HUGE Rotti, CJ, he is the Sweetest dog EVER!!! I love him!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Looks like they had alot of fun! I love Lucy's collar! Very girly!!! I love Rotties!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That poor rotti didn't know what he had coming!!! I love rotti's...if I ever become brave enough to own a third dog I would love to have a rotti!!! :love4:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i bet CJ is thinking, what is this on my neck, another pesty flea!!! ha ha lol

looks like it didn't even phase him, and Lucy is like, i'm the sh$t i'm tearing up a rotti!!!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Family of 5 said:
LOL! that Rotti is just sitting there chilling out. What a good boy, he musta liked her :thumbleft:
That was my first thought too...the things a guy'll do to score points with a lady...

~S

·
Registered
913 Posts
That poor dog didn't know what hit him, Lucy's so vicious :wink:. She looked like she was having fun, and that rotti looks so patient to put up with her hanging off him.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Bless her heart she looks like she had a great time "attacking" the rottie......she is adorable and I love love love that collar! wish my hubby would let me put pink on my girl..... :?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts