Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the ball park last night doing some OB, my friend was there so she took some pics of my good girl. I love it down there, lots of kids, people running around next to her, balls flying.

This was our long sit, I can get quite a ways away from her now, she is really good about it. I very rarely call her out of it, I usually walk back to her.

This is her long down, I dropped her ball right beside her when I left to test her, and she didn't move, I'm sure that pretty much killed her, lol.

Such a pretty girl!! :D

She finished the night off with a little drink, hehe :p

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Those obedience pics are amazing! That is fantastic work for a 6 month old puppy! You should be very proud of that! Post those pics on the Longwoods board!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lucy looks GREAT as usual! Is that orange Cream Soda at the end there??? lmao!

GO LUCY

What a GREAT GIRL!

:headbang:

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
She is so beautiful. I cannot believe she has gotten so big. Great work, Lucy. :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
GREAT JOB! To both of you. That is excellent. What a pretty harness she has, too! :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
OH my goodness!!! Look at how good she is!!!! I can't believe she's doing all that already!!!! YAY LUCY!!!

Also, she's looking so muscular ALREADY!!!!! :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good job Meagan! Great pics, but I can't believe how old she is???

Lisa said:
Those obedience pics are amazing! That is fantastic work for a 6 month old puppy! You should be very proud of that! Post those pics on the Longwoods board!
It is amazing for a young dog!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW great to see at so young! keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!!!! you and Lucy should be proud, great team!

·
Registered
722 Posts
:shock: :shock:

Wow! That's awesome! So when you coming down her to train Chassis? LOL! Great pics, Meagan.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
very nice meagan. nice focus for such a young girl! you gotta be proud

ummm, but about that pink harness/collar... we gotta talk, lmao

1 - 20 of 32 Posts