Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this or has had experience with this.

I have a five month old pit and he's got a lump/bump over his eye/eyebrow. It's hard as if it's part of his skull. It looks like he could have bumped it playing but it's been this way for a week. It's not a movable thing at all it's just a hard part of his skull type lump.

Any ideas? Going to the vet today.

Bully

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thank you SO much for your help on this. This site was helpful. Also his knot is not moveable which in not good.

The vet saw it yesterday and said, "Don't worry about it, he bumped his head or something". So we'll see. If it gets bigger by his next follow up next week we'll go over it then.

I hope the vet is right.

Thanks again!

Bully

·
Registered
703 Posts
Bully You're so welcome! The vet might be right it may not be anything to worry about, keep an eye on it and if it gets any bigger or changes call him/her. It you haven't noticed it yet, you will this dogs don't seem to feel pain LOL! Mine sure doesn't, such a dingbat! That site was helpful to me also. Question When you gonna post some photos?We love puppies here, Heck if you haven't notice we just love these dogs (all ages & sizes) :D I'm looking forward to seeing photo's of your puppy. Best of luck with your boy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this stuff. I don't really know how to post a photo on here. I don't have a scanner or anything either.

I will try to figure something out. Thanks for taking such and interest and for the help!!!

Bully

1 - 6 of 6 Posts