Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any vet techs out there who would know, or ever experienced this, please lemmie know!

Last night Chocy was swimming, and I was getting him used to sitting on the top step in the pool, so I was petting him, reassuring him.

Chocy is very well structured muscle wise, he looks very conditioned and cut, rips everywhere, so I never noticed until stroking him. Behind hid right shoulder, he has a lump. You can move it, it is hard, and you can lift the skin and hold it as if you are picking it up.It is about 3/4 inch in diameter, so it is not small, nor too big.

This morning it seems just alittle smaller, but it looks pronounced. It was never noticable when he was just sitting there before, but it is today.

It does not bother him at all, he lets you mess with it. It is very well under the skin.

I am wondering, this is about approximatly the area where he had his shots last Friday. Cato doesnt have a lump, but could the lump be possibly from the shots they gave him?? It isnt even really a lump, it is a lump/knot.

Sass is full of cancer and lumps, but this does not resemble, so I am not too wooried, but then again, Im worried!!!

Can a rabies shot like maybe been in a muscle on accident??Or is it some kind of reaction???He wasnt the stillest while getting his shots..............I didnt see him get them, but I know Cato had his in the same exact area.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, that is just what it looks like. I thought maybe he had cancer or something.

I feel so much better, Ill give it awhile and watch it just to make sure.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I'm sure he'll be okay - it took a few weeks for Koda's to gradually get smaller & then go away. Our vet wasn't concerned with it at all. The same happened to AMBULLDOGPUP's Abby after she got her shots too. Our vet said it's very common...especially if it's one of the larger shots, or if they get multiple in the same spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts