Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, hope you like it!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're welcome! I am still learning new things every time I make one. But when I make one for myself I never like them as well as I like the ones I make for others. Funny huh! And every time I finish making one, I think that it is my new favorite and then I make another one I love even more. The joys of learing while "playing"! :D Glad you like it!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cookies Mom said:
thats funny cause I like the ones I do for other pups more than I like the ones for CC
:lol: I wonder why that is? I think it is probally because we see our dogs all of the time and its fun looking at everyone else's dogs.

·
Registered
735 Posts
that's adorable! :D and of course your dogs are beautiful as always! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CowBella said:
Wow!! FaithMarie.. how long did it take you to make all these banners??? You guys ROCK at this stuff!
Maybe 3 hours. Alphamales took the longest.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CowBella said:
Oh my.. 3 hours!! You guys are doing great work! I love the colors of Lovabull's banner!

I don't know how well you know the program you use, but I found a free online workshop where you have a mentor and you have to do at least one project a week and they grade you on your work and at the end of each level you get a certificate showing you passed that level. I use photo impact version 10 but I am sure they have things like this for photo shop. That might help some. But they are far from teaching me animation. Tasha found a tutorial on one and then I messed around alot on it until I figured out more. Then each time I make a new one, I figure out something new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts