Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got Mack a bone that he actually likes! Unfortunatly he is a little possesive over it and tried to bite me when I was scared he was going to choke on it. But he got over that real quick, I didnt back down and he was all talk no bite. But it was kinda scary he sounded like a devil bulldog straight from hell. I didnt know he had it in him.

Also he was lying on the ground holding the bone with his front paws and biting on the bone so hard he was lifting himself off of the ground!! I dont know if I explained it correctly but it was crazy to see his jaw strength!

What Bone? I didnt see a bone? Even if I had one your not getting it!!! GRUNT!!

Macks new shirt, to long but fits good on his chest. I will hem it... ;D

Sleepy head

He was actually in a coma sleep here... ::)

· Banned
3,794 Posts
Man we need to see mor epics of mack..Thats one good looking Bullie :shock: :D

· Registered
11,496 Posts
I would but people dont seem to like EB's around here much. They call them genetic defects and stuff...
Hey dont let one bad apple spoil the bunch! :lol:
We love EB's!!!
Esp. cuties like big ol' Mack!

· Registered
1,070 Posts
I would but people dont seem to like EB's around here much. They call them genetic defects and stuff... Crying or Very sad
Not from me you haven't! Mack is really good looking. We were originally looking to rescue an EB, were on the list several months & then decided to check our local SPCA & found Chopper. Still looking to add another dog, but not until our really "serious" obedience training is done. Got to be able to handle this one before we take on another one.

For sure, post more pics of Mack. He's really cute!

Maria

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Awww....what a handsome boy!! We've missed Mack! Love the shirt. It's so hard to find things to fit bullies cuz they're so barrell chested. He looks great! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.