Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got Mack a bone that he actually likes! Unfortunatly he is a little possesive over it and tried to bite me when I was scared he was going to choke on it. But he got over that real quick, I didnt back down and he was all talk no bite. But it was kinda scary he sounded like a devil bulldog straight from hell. I didnt know he had it in him.

Also he was lying on the ground holding the bone with his front paws and biting on the bone so hard he was lifting himself off of the ground!! I dont know if I explained it correctly but it was crazy to see his jaw strength!

What Bone? I didnt see a bone? Even if I had one your not getting it!!! GRUNT!!

Macks new shirt, to long but fits good on his chest. I will hem it... ;D

Sleepy head

He was actually in a coma sleep here... ::)

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Man we need to see mor epics of mack..Thats one good looking Bullie :shock: :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I would but people dont seem to like EB's around here much. They call them genetic defects and stuff... Crying or Very sad
Not from me you haven't! Mack is really good looking. We were originally looking to rescue an EB, were on the list several months & then decided to check our local SPCA & found Chopper. Still looking to add another dog, but not until our really "serious" obedience training is done. Got to be able to handle this one before we take on another one.

For sure, post more pics of Mack. He's really cute!

Maria

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
YAY! Mack pics! He's so awesome...love his new shirt :D Post more often...while some people may not be fond of EBs, there are A LOT who are!! WE LOVE MACK! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
BigMack said:
I would but people dont seem to like EB's around here much. They call them genetic defects and stuff... :cry:
Please don't let one person's stupid comments get to you! Mack is an extremely handsome boy, and I would love to see more of him!!! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....what a handsome boy!! We've missed Mack! Love the shirt. It's so hard to find things to fit bullies cuz they're so barrell chested. He looks great! :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mack looks great, and love the photos! There are millions of Bully lovers in the world who are very knowledgable, being one of them, please enlighten us with more pics of your beautiful dog! :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Mack is da Man!

Hey, my EB girl was a genetic and medical nightmare - but I wouldn't trade the few days we had with her for anything in the world! If we hadn't found the RB's we were geared up for another EB!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts