Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
These dogs are highly trained to do this kind of work... more trained than the average dog. I have been to many of these competitions and it totally amazes me as to how these dogs are really "into" what they are doing, and all of a sudden they are called out, back to their owners, and they immediately obey, no matter what they were enjoying, they obey their masters.

You'd be very proud to see how hard these dogs & owners work, so dedicated to training their dogs!

When Chris calls "out" Bronx, Bronx immediately comes back and gives Chris a smooch! :D

The rest of us should follow their example of training! :oops:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Roxy, FYI.... (for your info)

Chris Fraize is one of the top dog trainers in the USA. He has trained many a dog for police departments throughout the USA. His dog Bronx, is the most titled dog in the USA (i think). He (Chris) knows his stuff, and is well known throughout the training world, and in New England for his skill at working with "problem dogs". I know for a fact. He helped me with my ABPT/Boxer, that I was so very frustrated with. She is a different dog today, because of Chris.

Don't try this at home kiddies, only go to a professional trainer who is skilled and experienced in protection training.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.