Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to post some pictures of Maddi for a while. Since I finally set up a photobucket acct, I pulled a few from my phone. They're not great quality, but they're some of my favorites of her...

Before we sprung her from the pound (how could anybody not??)

After this picture was taken, Maddi was promptly crate trained :p

Tell me these dogs don't have the words "sh*t disturber" written across their forheads...

Maddi & Max...awww

What a goober. We have to stack our laundry on the dresser...Maddi has a thing for dirty underwear (ewww)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kogeki said:
Maddi is beautiful! I love that first pic. How old is she?
We got her in April and the vet thought she was about a year. She was in heat at the pound, I'd assume her first, so I think that put her between about 8 months and a year at the time.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
What a pretty baby!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The funny thing is that we actually went that day hoping to find a Boston Terrier. Lol...talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. But I'm convinced it was fate, and I honestly don't care if I never own another breed of dog.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The torn up room makes me laugh..

My AB does the exact same thing. She will go through my laundry and pull out all my socks and put them in her bed, then shred any papers I have in site...

Missed a couple bills, but she works my heart like any other girl and gets away with it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts