Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took them to see Santa today, and I finally got a digital camera so I was taking like a thousand pics :p.

Maddi was characteristically spastic at Petsmart, so I had to hold on to her with Santa, LoL. She was all worried about the other dogs standing in line. It was also a polaroid that I had to scan, so it looks like crap.

I really like this one.

My handsome boy. Still don't know what the hell he is, lol. Sometimes I'm sure AB, sometimes I'm sure APBT/AmStaff and sometimes I think a mix. Maybe he's just confused :p. He's 4 months and 40 pounds, about 2/3 Maddi's height and has put on about 10 pounds in the 2 weeks we've had him. IMO he was very underweight when we brought him home, but he'd just gotten over Parvo on November 16th.

Playtime! We're redoing the back yard and we're waiting for the topsoil to settle so we can seed. These two help make sure it stays nice and tilled up :?

Chow time!! Man my kitchen looks worn down in this picture. Maybe because it's the original crap from the 40's? Lol.

Edit: A few from today (it's pouring outside, so playtime has moved indoors....our poor tree)

YAAY Bitey-Face! (I learned that term yesterday, lol)

HA...I just realized that she has a mouth full his face...

No spoiled dogs here. Nope, none to be found. Move along, nothing to see here :roll:

Jen is baking with her mom and grandma today.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
racmoo said:
wow chance is looking so much better! well done! how's he fitting in?
Thanks :). He's fitting in very well. House training a puppy is always fun...and he tries to hump poor Maddi like it's his job, lol! And good luck keeping him contained if he doesn't want to be.... He's too smart for his own good. Nerves of steel too. The only thing I've seen get the better of him was a cactus he pulled out of a pot. He dropped it and stood there barking at it for like 10 minutes with this indignant look of confusion on his face.

He and Maddi get along great. He does everything she does, it's really cute. He freaks out if he's in a different area than she is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts