Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only problem I ran into was the pics of Madison had the "click on image" on the bottom of it and when I cropped that off, it still left the white border. So that is why I did the writing. Not quite sure how to get that off. I cropped it off and saved it cropped off but when I went to the GIF Animator it was still there for some reason. :?:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea but when I dragged it on the banner, (while in photo impact) the white was not there. In photo impact, you have a seperate program you have to open to do the animation in. You know what, I just thought of something. I am going to try something different.
BRB

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Yea but when I dragged it on the banner, (while in photo impact) the white was not there. In photo impact, you have a seperate program you have to open to do the animation in. You know what, I just thought of something. I am going to try something different.
BRB
same with mine but if you crop it on the anamation section it should work. I always just open the picture on the animation screen

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you CC.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now she has 2 to choose from. :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now come on it took me FOREVER to figure out how to even get to the place to make a banner! Trust me I have come from LOTS of asking for others help! Maybe not yours but trust me I had to ask somebody for help. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts