Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, after 12 hours and over 500 miles little miss maggie may is here.. she is doing alot of sleeping due to her journey, and is a little stressed out... but here are some pics i took tonight of her...

this picture took alot of treats to have them together like this....

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
She is very cute and sweet looking. She is a little thing compared to
your other two. Did you post her story here and I missed it?

·
Registered
940 Posts
gazar said:
She was transported down from Ontario, to the Canadian border, Kasco picked her up there, brought her to the bullympics, to me, I drove her from there, to PA, MAryEllen met me at my house, and took the little tiger princess home!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
gazar said:
She was transported down from Ontario, to the Canadian border, Kasco picked her up there, brought her to the bullympics, to me, I drove her from there, to PA, MAryEllen met me at my house, and took the little tiger princess home!

Poor baby, no wonder she is so tired.
Was she a rescue dog from a shelter?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is such a sweetie pie!! Maryellen, I have lots of pics for you. My email is acting up, I've been trying to send them to you since we got home but it keeps telling me there's an error! :roll: I will keep trying to get them to you though! She and my daughter were smitten with eachother.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Kasco said:
She is such a sweetie pie!! Maryellen, I have lots of pics for you. My email is acting up, I've been trying to send them to you since we got home but it keeps telling me there's an error! :roll: I will keep trying to get them to you though! She and my daughter were smitten with eachother.
YO!!! Post the pics here, my husband was quite amitten with her, too! He actually entertained the idea of keeping her!! LOL!
Did you guys stay long at the bullympics?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
YO!!! Post the pics here, my husband was quite amitten with her, too! He actually entertained the idea of keeping her!! LOL!
Did you guys stay long at the bullympics?
Nah, it was so cold and wet. We walked down and watched some of the CGC testing then took off. Wish the weather would've been better!

I'll post some of the pics here. :D

I'm sure Summer (my daughter) would've loved to keep her too. Too bad we've already got a full house!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ok, here are a few of the pictures we took:

Bye bye Ontario!

Can I PLEASE have some of that bagel??

She made a nice pillow:

Snug as a bug:

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's such a gorgeous dog and I love her markings! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
She is just so cut. All of you guys are so great to do this for her.
Thanks for being such wonderful people.
:D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
Thank you, Karen!!
BTW, your daughter is a doll!
Oh, thanks! She was a bit of a mess from the rain. LOL I think I've planted a seed with her though! She's a dog lover like her mommy! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts