Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha ha - she is naked not me!!! This was after her bath the other night - I love the way she looks without her collar when she is "naked" - so cute!

Oh no - momma has that crazy flashing box out!!

Psha - like I am going to let you take a picture of ME!!!

You can't get me over here!!!

Seriously stop looking at me!!!

Whah!?!? What was that!?!?! She farted and was looking for the source of the sound....

The start of the vicious attack!!!!

I'm coming up there to get you!

Coming to get you!

Getting closer....

OUCH that is my HAND!!!

Damn - that girl is MAD after a bath!!! She does not enjoy them! She did not want me taking pics either - i think I learned my lesson!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Ahh, put some clothes on that girl!! lol, she's adorable, you need to post more pictures of her though. We don't see enough of little red...Magnum.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are great. We don't see enough of Mags. Jazzy does the butt thing, too. Looking to see where that noise came from. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Cute pics!! Mags is a looker! :) You need to post more often.

Dion does the fart and then "where did that come from" too! It cracks me up EVERY time. Doesn't get old - HA HAA!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ha ha - she is naked not me!!!
I think that was what the "bummer" was about? lol

Cute pics. Its funny dogs are always confused about farts even though they do it all of the time. How is Magnum's leg doing?

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kogeki said:
Ha ha - she is naked not me!!!
I think that was what the "bummer" was about? lol
Oh - HA HA HA - I get it Alphamale --- you perv!!! :D :D :D

Cute pics. Its funny dogs are always confused about farts even though they do it all of the time. How is Magnum's leg doing?[/quote]

Mags' leg is doing pretty good - if it wasnt for that NASTY scar running down it you couldnt really tell which side it happened on - her hair has almost completely grown back! She still can't do any off leash exercise for another month and she is getting stir crazy - thats how I KNOW she is feelign better cuz she wants to race around the house at 9000 mph all the time!!!

Luvabull - how funny is it that Heaven's blue eyes are red and Magnum's green eyes are white with the flashes?!!? Cute pic of Heaven - she looks a little devilish - hee hee hee

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
mine dog just farts and keeps on playing..... she investigated once and that's all it took... stinky!

she farts alot when she's nervous lol, we took her in the car once and OMG it stunk so bad i thought for sure it marinated into our clothing... :eek:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
My dog was cuddled curled up on the couch the other night. I decided I wanted to lay down too so I rested my head on her backside. Bad idea! She busted right in my face. It was rancid! Damn dogs, no manners :p

The scar makes Magnum look cool. The boy dogs will dig it. I'm glad she is doing well.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Good to see lots of pictures of her! We need more!

·
Banned
73 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
:shock: bummer :cry:
...LMFAO!!!...Hear Ya! I wouldn't have looked though, because I'm a nice guy...Hmmm, did one of those dogs just rip one off again, i smell something funny

1 - 20 of 20 Posts