Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to play some fetch with Mags tonight - trying to get her better at actually bringing the ball too me ... this was the result....

HI MOM - here I am with my ball...

I'm just gonna push it with my nose - k?

Where do you think YOU are going?

YAY I found some POO to roll around in!!

Who said my name???

I don't wanna play with you mom - I'm going over here...

After that we came inside and she decided to lay her lazy butt out on the patio ALLLLLLLLL night...

I hope you don't expect me to move

Seriously mom you are crazy...

Leave me alone...

Are you going to go?

Okay cool....

I hear something over there anyway..

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! Her poor little face! I wonder if all of that is going to scar her. Are they scars already or still healing. She is such a pretty girl!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Faith Marie said:
Very cute! Her poor little face! I wonder if all of that is going to scar her. Are they scars already or still healing. She is such a pretty girl!
It is still a little scabby - the places where the scabs were are just bare of any hair but I don't see any visible scarring - I am hoping the hair grows back!!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Faith Marie said:
I've always wondered if you could use that scar medicine for kids, on dogs too. That stuff works good.
I've been using Neosporin with Pain Reliever - my vet suggested it - it has the same active ingredients as anything he would prescribe he said. It helps it heal faster and makes scarring less visible! I hope all her hair comes back!! Her face looks naked!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Haha. I love the one of her rolling around! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.