Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to play some fetch with Mags tonight - trying to get her better at actually bringing the ball too me ... this was the result....

HI MOM - here I am with my ball...

I'm just gonna push it with my nose - k?

Where do you think YOU are going?

YAY I found some POO to roll around in!!

Who said my name???

I don't wanna play with you mom - I'm going over here...

After that we came inside and she decided to lay her lazy butt out on the patio ALLLLLLLLL night...

I hope you don't expect me to move

Seriously mom you are crazy...

Leave me alone...

Are you going to go?

Okay cool....

I hear something over there anyway..

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! Her poor little face! I wonder if all of that is going to scar her. Are they scars already or still healing. She is such a pretty girl!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
PS: Glad to see her face is healing up nicely. Thank God it never got infected. You must have been a good mommy keeping it clean and dry! :D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Faith Marie said:
Very cute! Her poor little face! I wonder if all of that is going to scar her. Are they scars already or still healing. She is such a pretty girl!
It is still a little scabby - the places where the scabs were are just bare of any hair but I don't see any visible scarring - I am hoping the hair grows back!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I've always wondered if you could use that scar medicine for kids, on dogs too. That stuff works good.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Faith Marie said:
I've always wondered if you could use that scar medicine for kids, on dogs too. That stuff works good.
I've been using Neosporin with Pain Reliever - my vet suggested it - it has the same active ingredients as anything he would prescribe he said. It helps it heal faster and makes scarring less visible! I hope all her hair comes back!! Her face looks naked!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well no matter how much it grows back, she will still be one looker of a doggie!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL So, the fetch went well I see! :lol: Regardless, she's a doll. :D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kasco said:
LOL So, the fetch went well I see! :lol: Regardless, she's a doll. :D
LOL - yeah she was not all about the fetch last night - there was a lot more of randomly running around and eating grass, rolling in poo, chewing the ball, and annoying me.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
You know...that is one thing I can't get either of mine to do! Bring the ball back! They'll get so close, and just drop it, but won't bring it to me! Mags is so pretty...I hope her face heals up without too many scars!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Haha. I love the one of her rolling around! :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Great pics of Mags. Your captions are funny. I tried to get a video of Mo playing fetch the other day and he kept going off on his own too. It's like they know when you have the camera going.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts