Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I had switched my guys from DVP duck and potato to the DVP Ultra Premium, just for the sake of $$. Sophie puked the whole time. I don't know what it is, because it really is good food, but there evidently is something in it that doesn't agree with her. I fed her a bland diet of boiled chicken and brown rice for about a week and a half, and it cleared up. Then I switched them all back to the Duck and Potato, and we haven't had any problems since.

I hope that's all it is with Mags. She's been through enough. :cry:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Sometimes it was food, sometimes just water or frothy stuff, then eventually it had traces of blood in it. Off to the vet we went! They ran a bunch of tests - some levels were off, but overall, they were inconclusive. They gave me Science Diet AD (really bland) to feed her, and when I ran out of that I started with the chicken and rice. That worked immediately, and I kept her on it for about 2 weeks to give her tummy time to heal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.