6,660 Posts
Shameful!! SHe is soooooooo cute

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
augrad said:
Very pretty girl! :D Staffy?
Yeah, English Staffy- not sure if she's 100% purebred. Her Dad's definately 100% Staffy, and she looks a lot like him, but I'm not too sure about her Mom though, I think there might be some mixed blood there (her Mom was rescued as a pup from a bad situation)

If you think Maia is pretty here's a picture of her sister, Jeanie, who lives next door (taken at around 4months):

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALPHAMALE said:
thay grow so quick ...love the harness where you get it from ?
Actually got it from the local pet superstore when we were on holiday- was expensive, but well worth it! I used to use a cheap canvas & plastic one, that we bought when she was little, but the first time I tried grabbing her by it to hold her back, she just gave one quick lunge forward and the plastic clip just disintergrated, so I thought "Time to go get a Big Girl harness, I s'pose!"
It's still a tiny bit big for her, but she's growing into it fast :eek:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Yeah she is quite big-as big at 6 months as most adult Staffie b-witches, but her Dad was an absolute monster, as big as a pitbull, but definately pure Staff at least three generations back, but her Mum was not that much smaller than him, which is way too big for a Staffie b-witch, and Maia has inherited her long nose, narrower head and long legs.
She's 100% Staffie personality-wise- as mad as a march hare, that is! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts