Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question to people out there who have a male american bulldog and also have another male dog or dogs in the household..
Was wondering how well they get along and how things go as the puppy gets older...
Is having the ABD from a pup around the other male dogs/puppies a good way to help in not having aggression or problems with these dogs?
My fiance has a 8 month old male pug and i want to get a male American Bulldog pup and was concerned about the interaction as the pup grows. I am hopeing that if they are around each other since the ABD was a pup then they will be ok together as the pup grows if watched closely and monitor and put a stop to any early signs of dog aggression the pup may show.
Any insight would be good...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
No dogs of the same sex should be together ever! This stops any future fights. American BUlldog are a dominant breed for the most part. I recommend you rotate them. Fights are not fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.