Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
aww, so pretty.. i always show the pictures on this site to my boyfriend because he is "one of those" thats thinks pitbulls or any bully breed are dangerous and shouldn't be kept as pets, i will definately show him this one, look at that love!! :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tara<3Boss said:
Awww :D

Hey, what kind of effects did you do on that picture!?! It looks really neat...yes I said neat, I'm a dork.
I did a WHOLE LOT of effects on that picture. It actually took me a couple hours to play around with and perfect it. Let's see... First I cropped and resized it. Changed it to sepia tone. I tweaked the hue, brightness, and contrast on it because my sepia tone is too yellow and bright for my taste. Then I gave it a soft blur and added a slight glow around the edges. There were all sorts of little finishing touches I made too... but it would take me a long time to explain each one.

I was playing around with all my software... I will show you guys the rest of my artwork on this photo... give me a few minutes, and I will resize them and post them here.

·
Registered
451 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Tara<3Boss said:
Awww :D

Hey, what kind of effects did you do on that picture!?! It looks really neat...yes I said neat, I'm a dork.
I did a WHOLE LOT of effects on that picture. It actually took me a couple hours to play around with and perfect it. Let's see... First I cropped and resized it. Changed it to sepia tone. I tweaked the hue, brightness, and contrast on it because my sepia tone is too yellow and bright for my taste. Then I gave it a soft blur and added a slight glow around the edges. There were all sorts of little finishing touches I made too... but it would take me a long time to explain each one.

I was playing around with all my software... I will show you guys the rest of my artwork on this photo... give me a few minutes, and I will resize them and post them here.
Well, it looks really nice! Very professional-looking :D I wish I had photoshop, I'd play around with my pictures all the time lol.

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will you be able to look when you get home? If not, and you really want to see, I can e-mail them. Unless people want me to post them here, but there are so many, I didn't want to monopolize the entire page, LOL.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you... Since everyone can't view my blog with all the photos (there are 16 total)... I will post a few of my favorites here. They are all the same picture, I just used different filters for each one:

Film grain:

Painting:

Embossed:

Watercolor:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
i think that is the nicest pic ive seen..... youve got a great bond with your dogs!
Thank you... I really do have a great bond with them. They are always wanting to cuddle and give kisses. They are just the sweetest pups, with so much love to give!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.